C# Software Engineer
C# Software Engineer - London
My client is a global software provider which provides software and services, such as trading and investment management systems, analytics and market data, to buy side and sell side clients in the financial services sector.
Duties and Responsibilities
The software the team work on are award winning, high performance Client Server (and web-server) products that provide scalable, multitenant, centrally hosted services for investment managers. These services cover a wide breadth of trading functionality, from order execution through to managing post-trade settlement. The services use multi-process designs underpinned by highly optimised and efficient Real Time database technologies.
- The client codebase is C# (Windows GUI) with some areas using HTML5-based web UI. The server application is primarily written in C++. Both applications have areas written in Java.
- Design software solutions to meet business specifications
- Produce maintainable software components that operate as part of a large multi-process system
- This is primarily a C# role for client application development; successful candidates are also expected to develop in C++ and Java for server applications. Where necessary, candidates will be cross-trained between languages.
- Experience of development on a Windows platform
- Ability to design and write reliable, maintainable code.
- Ability to work independently with low-levels of supervision
- Proven record of developing software in medium to large software projects
- Excellent problem solving skills
C#/Winforms/WPF/GUI/HTML5 (C++/Java)McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.