Information Security Lead
Our client a leading Financial Services organisation based in London is urgently seeking an Information Security Lead. You will join the organisations Information Security Governance Risk and Compliance team, you will take responsibility for the aspects of third party risk management within the remit of Information security in Europe.
Key Skills (Must Haves)
- Work closely with the Supplier Risk Management programme team.
- Carry out risk reviews of new suppliers.
- Review existing suppliers according to defined risk tiering and conducting on-site assessments where required.
- Assist in operating an efficient and effective third party due diligence and risk management process.
- Manage the Information Security Supplier Due Diligence execution in Europe reporting into the European Information Security Risk and Compliance lead and with aligned with equivalent global function.
- Provides appropriate reporting to European and Global risk committees as required
- Experience in 3rd Party risk management and supplier due diligence.
- CISP, CISSP, CISMA, CISA certifications would be highly desirable.
Please don't hesitate to get in contact for an in-depth discussion regarding the role.