Customer Service Executive
Customer Service Executive - Farnborough - GBP24,000-GBP26,000 + Benefits
A global insurance company based in Farnborough are currently looking for a number of Customer Service Executives to join an energetic and diverse team.
Looking after a customer base of over 125,000 members worldwide, the Customer Service Executive will work closely with different departments, assessing claims and assigning them to the relevant teams.
Given the global client base, the Customer Service Executive will be expected to have a bilingual proficiency in English as well as French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Turkish or Swiss German. Due to the nature of the role and to ensure 24/7 coverage, you will work on a night shift basis, made up of up of 4 shifts on followed by 4 days off.
Successful candidates will receive an annual salary of up to GBP21,000 plus a shift allowance of GBP3,950. You will also receive GBP1,000pa for your first language and an additional GBP500 for each further language.
The Customer Service Executive will be responsible for handling incoming calls, assessing and maintaining claims.
Your role will also include, but won't be limited to:
- Liaising with clients including doctors, brokers and hospitals
- Collaborating with different teams across the business and developing strong working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- Accurately assessing, costing and managing claims
- Participating in daily meetings and shift handovers to ensure continuity of service
- Managing and developing internal and external relationships
The Customer Service Executive will have a good level of education with excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
As previously mentioned, you will be able to speak French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Turkish or Swiss German, as well as English.
The Customer Service Executive will also have:
- Good computer skills
- Good problem solving skills with a methodical approach
- The ability to prioritise workload
- English and Maths to GCSE level
The client offers:
- Up to 25 days' holiday
- Attractive pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Health insurance
- Season ticket loan
Resource Group are acting as an employment/agency business in relation to this vacancy.