Business Development Manager - Travel
- Full Time
Key Skills: Revenue/Sales/Travel/Travel Management/TMC/Group Travel/Leisure/Tours/Student Travel/City Breaks/Work Abroad/Volunteer/Weekend Breaks/Travel Industry/Travel Packages/Cold-Calling/Lead Generation/
*NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER*
*Outskirts of Cheshire*
My client are a growing company within the Travel industry, who specialise in Group Travel. They put together Travel Packages for their clients, whether for a weekend away, a trip abroad, or for volunteering in another country for a highly unique experience. They have well established packages across Europe, across cities such as Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Brussels and Prague, to name a few. They also have packages for working and volunteering abroad, in countries such as America, Australia, Cambodia and Thailand. A well-established client base, they are now looking to really break into the College and University market, aiming to become one of the top providers of Group Travel within this sphere.
They are on the lookout for a Business Development Manager to join the team, with a passion and interest for the sector.
A summary of the skills they are looking for:
- Strong skill set in sales, with the ability to manage the full sales life cycle - from cold-calling through to closing deals
- Ability to identify new business opportunities
- Experience within the Travel industry - group travel experience in particular would be especially attractive for the client
- Experience selling into the education sector would also be a massive plus, as they are looking to break into Colleges and Universities
- Ambitious and pro-active individual
- Self-motived, entrepreneurial and ambitious individual looking to join a company they can really grow in
The salary on offer will be between GBP30,000-GBP40,000, with a commission structure in place. Interviews will be held from 21/06/17 - do apply straight away if this position could be of interest and you match the skill set needed. Please send your most updated CV to (see below) or call Jilna Shah.
Key Skills: Revenue/Sales/Travel/Travel Management/TMC/Group Travel/Leisure/Tours/Student Travel/City Breaks/Work Abroad/Volunteer/Weekend Breaks/Travel Industry/Travel Packages/Cold-Calling/Lead Generation