Microsoft Infrastructure Engineer
Microsoft Infrastructure Engineer required for a permanent position in Edinburgh
Your new company
Your new organisation is one of Scotland's most important education bodies. It is responsible for the standardisation of all exam and qualifications.
Your new role
- You will support the Microsoft Infrastructure in which the organisation's applications currently sit on.
- You will work with the most up-to-date technologies (the exposure and technical development you will achieve will be astronomical).
- This will include designing, implementing and managing a corporate SharePoint solution.
- Supporting Office 365 and its applications, including Skype for Business and supporting an Azure AD.
What you'll need to succeed
Experience of the following is required for the role:
- Azure AD/Azure
- Office 365
- PowerShell Scripting
What you'll get in return
- You will receive a generous salary of GBP32k
- Superb benefits which include 41 days holiday
- Excellent pension scheme
- Exposure to leading-edge technologies which will afford you the opportunity to grow your technical skill-set.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.