Clinical Applications Support Specialist
Our customer is a high tech medical software business looking for a clinically orientated support specialist to join their team.
As Clinical Support Specialist you will provide first and second line support for a technical rich application supporting a renal clinical health management software application, for customers in North America, Europe and the southern hemisphere.
The position is based in Ipswich working Monday through Friday 2.00 pm to 10 . 00 pm There is also a potential for weekend work with upgrades and configurations required on customer software installations.
The candidate should have proven technical experience with operating systems, databases, Middleware, web Servers and application Servers. Ideally this experience should include one or more the following: Microsoft Windows, Microsoft SQL Server software and HL7 messaging.
- A clinical background or experience supporting software applications of a clinical nature.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience supporting end users in an application support role
- Experience installing and implementing software
- Experience with Windows Server and SQL server administration
- Experience working with HL7 data and interfaces
- Ability to analyse and understand customer issues thoroughly
- Experience in reviewing and creating technical and business documentation, attention to detail
- Experience organizing and conducting client training sessions (onsite and via web meetings)
- Experience with Crystal Reports editing and creating reports
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics CRM