Part time Secretary - Flexible
Part-time Secretary - Flexible working
A part time role is available for farm secretary with very flexible working hours. This is a unique and rewarding role for the right person to work for a varied farm/estate. The farm is set in a beautiful Cotswold (North Wiltshire – SN15) setting with lovely surroundings.
- Preparing invoices to be paid
- Office administration
- Renewing licences and cottage rental contracts
- Supporting the farm owner in a PA role
- Experience is essential
- Experience with farming businesses is preferable but more weight will be given to experience of busy office environments and general IT skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Good computer/IT literacy is required – we do not have an IT department!
- Someone who is naturally pro-active and uses initiative will be suitable for this role
- Qualified farm secretary will be ideal, however knowledge and skills built up via experience is fine and experience will be given more weight
- Qualifications within the farm industry is not essential as it is the experience of a busy office environment which is required
Other essential things
- Self-employed role and must bring your own laptop
- Must be a car owner
- 10 hours per week maybe rising to 16 hours
- Working with farm owner and with finance manager – reporting directly to farm owner
- Work in farm office within the farmhouse (view across fields with horses/cows)
- This role is for someone who likes a varied role, work hour flexibility and who might like working in a beautiful rural place
- Employer is very flexible about when the job is done so this work would suit someone who may have the school run to do or other commitments which do not suit standard employer work hours
To apply, please upload your CV and cover letter through the 'APPLY' link.