Group Financial Reporting Manager
Robert Half are partnering with a FTSE 250 business in Cheshire and an opportunity exists for a Group Reporting Manager.
This is a newly created role and presents an exciting opportunity to join a highly acquisitive business with excellent career progression prospects. You will be joining a growing business that is very successful and respected in its market. You will provide support and ownership of the group reporting function within an established group finance department
To be successful in this role you will require the following experience:
- ACA qualified: Ideally qualified with a Top Tier firm.
- 5 years' experience in group finance roles.
- Strong technical accounting skills and IFRS reporting experience.
- Experience of leading small teams.
- Experience in acquisition accounting is essential for this role.
- Proven track record of integrating newly acquired business into the group.
- Experience in a PLC environment.
You will be required to:
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of financial results for internal reporting.
- Manage budgeting and forecasting progress for the Group.
- Manage the preparation of the group half yearly and annual report.
- Manage relationship with auditors.
- Build a strong finance framework and team supporting continued divisional finance teams in North US, the EU and manufacturing.
- Provide ongoing support to the Group Financial Controller in executing the Group's acquisition strategy through DD, acquisition accounting and effective integration of new acquisitions into the reporting framework.
This is a challenging role, which will be well suited to an individual who is looking at progressing their career within a highly dynamic and fast passed group. Organisations within the group are varied, and you will enjoy a wide ranging role.
Salary & Benefits
My client is looking at GBP61,000 to GBP68,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.