Our client a global Utilities and Facilities Management Client are recruiting for Finance Analyst
To be successful in this role you must provide the following:
- Minimum of 3 year history of employment (including information which can be verified for any gaps)
- If you do not have 3 years previous employment, a professional reference must be provided (obtained from a Medical Practitioner, Officer of the Armed Forces, Teacher, Lecturer, Lawyer, Bank Manager, Civil Servant etc)
- Proof of identity & eligibility to work in the UK which must include:
- Photographic I.D - Passport or Driving Licence.
- Passport and all relevant work permits
- or NI Number information / proof and full Birth certificate
- If no legal photographic documentation is owned then a passport photo which has been signed and verified by any of the above professionals will be required. This needs to show their title, signature and contact details.
- 2 proofs of address from within the last 3 months (i.e. council tax bill, bank statement, utilities bills).
- Any required qualifications or driving licence if required for the role.
- Be an effective part of the C&C central finance team by providing support, challenge, expertise and a clear framework as appropriate to the overall Sector and to be a diligent partner to the SG&A Function Leads.
- Ownership of the Sector's SG&A budget and business partnering the Function leads to perform to budget, supporting ad-hoc transformational activities and providing analysis support
- Supporting the Sector planning processes (annual budget / reforecast and monthly rolling forecast)
- Facilitation of the month end results Flash process till close (Flash files and coordinating the contract finance business partners)
- Developing proactive and meaningful analysis and reports to support the review of and challenge forecasts
- Preparing of the management accounts packs, including cash flow, overheads and detailed variance analysis for the Sector
- Commercially analysing current portfolio performance, identifying areas where a commercial impact can be made
- Providing meaningful executive level analysis of business performance
- Generation of Board and Executive Committee reports and presentations
- Being the Business Controller's No 2 in all central sector matters
- Other Ad-hoc queries which may include support to the Business Development team for modelling expertise
The skill set mix required includes FP&A, Business Partnering, Controlling and Transformation.
Qualified and 3 years relevant post qualification experience
- Good financial & commercial acumen
- Ability to analyse complex data with accuracy
- Good communicator and strong inter-personal skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and customer service skills
- Excellent planning & administration skills
- Being open to innovation and new ways of working
- Innovative thinking and can do attitude
- Strong IT skills with excellent working knowledge of ERP system e.g SAP
- MS Office including Excel, Word and Powerpoint