Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Finance Analyst (strategy)
Our client a large commercial real estate business in central London is looking for a senior finance Analyst to help manage and grow one of it's major clients.
Reporting into: divisional CFO
The purpose of the role will be:
- Collaborate with the CFO to develop financial strategy
- Financial Planning and Forecasting, as well as looking at competitor analysis and the Markets
- Manage the contracts, it's objectives and policies regarding revenue, expense and profit goals
- Produce the financial analysis for Corporate Development
- To drive Client Profitability development of account P&L's
- Preparation of business commercial proposals, contracts for executive approval
The ideal candidate will have the following prerequisites:
- Qualified Accountant (Ideally Big 4, ACA 5 years post qualified at least
- A deep understanding of commercial activities
- Strong finance business business partnering experience up to board level
- Excellent understanding of financial statutory and regulatory reporting
- Sector experience is not relevant
For a full job specification, please apply directly to this advert.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.