My client is a hugely fast growing healthcare communications & market access group. Located in Central London, near the Strand, this company is now looking to recruit a Finance Manager at present.
The Financial Controller position has come about due to significant growth. This person will work alongside the FD to create the best finance team and processes possible. The successful candidate will have experience building robust processes, reporting and information flows, be someone who additionally enjoys challenging the norm and driving through change.
- To develop, evolve and bring consistency to weekly & monthly management reporting and be responsible for consolidating all Succinct Group results
- To act as a key business partner and provide value add decision support and insight Build strong relationships with business unit leads becoming key to financial decision-making
- Revenue control throughout the Succinct Group Direct responsibility for 2 of the Succinct Group business units
- To develop and lead on working capital reviews and improvements
- Lead on annual planning and quarterly reviews Undertake analysis of new initiatives
- Responsibility for 2 part qualified management accountants
- To identify, communicate, and where necessary own, key changes to ERP systems
- Various ad hoc activities
To apply for this role you should be
- Ideally ACA Qualified.
- Client will also look at CIMA/ ACCA provided you have process improvement experience
- Client would like 1-2 years maximum post qualified experience
- Full management accounts experience budgeting, forecasting, analysis
- Highly commercial, candidates should be commercial with a desire to help the business be as successful as possible
On offer for suitably qualified candidates is a base salary of between GBP50,000- GBP60,000 + bonus + benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.