Business Relationship Manager
Business Relationship Manager
Please note we will be looking to fill these roles quickly, so if you are interested please complete your application as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close this advert at any time.
Your salary will start from GBP21,220 plus excellent additional benefits and opportunities for progression.
As a Barclays Business Relationship Banker Gadbrook office in Northwich, you'll play a key role in our Corporate team. We'll look to you to manage and grow a portfolio of small-business customers, by building meaningful relationships and meeting our customers' unique and evolving business needs. You'll be involved in the launch of innovative new services, making this a high-profile role, where you'll create a network of key stakeholders.
At Barclays, we provide corporate banking solutions to businesses with an annual turnover of more than GBP5 million in the UK, and to large local companies, financial institutions and multinationals in non-UK markets. We support the success and growth of our clients by providing lending, risk management, cash and liquidity management, trade finance, and asset and sales financing.
As a Business Relationship Banker, your main responsibilities will involve:
* Contributing to sustainable growth in our small-business customer base by providing detailed business reviews, enabling a deeper understanding of business issues and opportunities
* Using strategic tools to advise customers on potential areas for growth
* Proactively and authoritatively explaining digital services to ensure our customers have confidence in their channels
* Going above and beyond, by identifying our customers' needs and offering solutions that are right for them
* Owning, managing and resolving customer queries within agreed timescales, dealing with feedback effectively to improve our services
As a Business Relationship Banker, your skills and qualifications will include:
* Relationship Management experience in a team-based finance environment
* The ability to analyse customers' journeys and business events to provide authoritative advice and support
* An understanding of using appropriate digital and social media tools to support the growth of small businesses
* A proven record of working with a wide range of digital products, services and processes
* An in-depth knowledge of the current market, and emerging trends that may highlight areas for improvement, risks or opportunities for our customers
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our employees. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits that include a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support you need to succeed. That's not all. We'll also offer you private healthcare, childcare savings, and employer discounts. All this, plus a unique company spirit that encourages people to achieve their best.
All we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
We will consider applications from job share applicants.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.