Telesales German Speaking
German Telesales, Cambridge office.
A career vacancy for a telephone based Technical Sales Specialist has arisen within our sales and service contracts company who are leaders in the supply and service of chromatography equipment and consumables used extensively in the Pharmaceutical, Environmental, Biotechnology industries as well as Academia.
The Sales Specialist is responsible for promoting the Company's well-established portfolio of chromatography consumables, instruments, liquid management and service to key academic and research institutes, clinical, biotechnology and pharmaceutical accounts across our German territories.
- Achieve sales and margin targets for the assigned territory
- Selling and promoting the Company's chromatography consumables, instrument and Liquid Management (LM) product ranges
- Ensuring that all chromatography and LM clients are actively informed of our full range of products and services throughout the territory
- Provide technical product solutions to existing and new clients
- Use the Company's business tools to help drive territory sales and margin, including the customer database, business analysis and sales process tools
- Grow existing client spend and look to introduce new clients
- To travel when deemed necessary to Germany for sales meetings and customer visits
- A general interest in chromatography and Liquid handling consumables along with knowledge of Pharma, CRO, Academia and Chemical markets would be advantageous
- Hold a Life Science related degree
- Some sales experience would be beneficial but not essential
- A good telephone manner is essential as is the ability to speak English and Fluent German
The role will be working as part of a fantastic team within a growing company. You will be constantly challenged as you are exposed to new technologies and techniques. The successful candidate will demonstrate drive, ambition and be self-motivated
Basic salary depending on experience, uncapped bonus scheme, private healthcare, and pension.