Our client is a leading API CDMO and they have an exciting opportunity for a Development Chemist to join their team. The successful candidate will develop and demonstrate new processing in the laboratory and then translating those processes into one which is capable of running within the Companies assets at the appropriate scale.
- Minimum: good honours degree in a relevant chemical discipline
- Preferably PhD in synthetic organic chemistry
- Several years R & D experience
- Operate to cGMP
- Excellent laboratory skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of IT
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Define and/or demonstrate process route (s), draft process outlines and approve PRSs
- Develop and optimise processes
- Support scale-up, pilot, semi works and commercial manufacture, which may include shift working
- Prepare interim and final reports, communicating as and when required with customers
- Good knowledge of plant based unit operations and the application of techniques such as BRITEST to improve processes.
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.