Our client is a leading API CDMO and they have an exciting opportunity for an Analytical Chemist to join their team. The successful candidate will be performing analysis and related activities in accordance with the requirements of cGMP.
- Minimum: good honours degree in analytical science
- Preferably PhD in analytical science
- Several years Analytical Chemistry experience
- Working knowledge of cGMP
- Excellent laboratory skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of IT
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To perform analysis and report results in accordance with cGMP requirements for laboratory operations.
- To investigate analytical deviations and out of specification results with appropriate rigour and to contribute to their root cause resolution.
- To organise calibration and maintenance of analytical equipment.
- As required, to perform routine auditing of laboratory areas.
- As a SAP user the job holder will be required to carry out assigned SAP transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
- To perform technical transfers between internal and external customers.
- To support method validation programs.
- To support cGMP stability programs.
- To characterise reference materials for use in cGMP analysis.
- Develop, evaluate and prepare analytical methods and SOPs as required.
- Ensure cGMP/GLP compliance
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.