Tax Analyst- Winnersh- GBP55,000-GBP60,000 plus bonus
Our client is a growing US technology business who are seeing unprecedented growth within their EMEA business and seek to hire a Tax Analyst. This role will work closely with the Finance Director and be a strategic partner to the business on all things tax.
The role will be broad and shaped partly by the level of experience and skill set of the incoming Tax Analyst, broadly speaking responsibilities will include:
- Corporation tax planning for European subsidiaries working closely with external advisors and internally with finance groups in Europe and the US
- Responsibility for ensuring all tax provisioning for European entities is being accurately reflected
- Completion of UK and Ireland tax returns
- Verifying all European corporation tax filings/payments are being met
- Maintaining and monitoring the profitability levels of European entities to ensure the appropriate positions are maintained and agree with current transfer pricing documentation in place
- Involvement in any tax planning or Transfer Pricing work that is being carried out in Europe
- Responsibility for ensuring appropriate substance of European entities is being maintained and managed
- Assisting in cash flow forecasts for intercompany royalty payments and dividends
A salary of GBP55,000-GBP60,000 is on offer plus bonus, shares, pension and health.