Cell Separation Sales Representative - United Kingdom
Cell Separation Sales Representative
The company is a privately-owned biotechnology company that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on the company's cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services.
Due to expansion, they currently have a number of openings for a Scientific Sales Representative . They are looking for an expert in immunology and cell separation to fill the post of Cell Separation Sales Representative. This role's primary responsibility is to generate revenue by identifying potential customers, introducing them to the cell separation products and working with them by providing technical support and customer service so as to ensure that they purchase products and become "happy customers". The Scientific Sales Representative is responsible for ensuring that the target revenue for the territory is achieved.
The successful candidate will focus on selling our cell separation and immunology portfolio, with an emphasis on carrying out lab demonstrations and seminars. A background in immunology is essential. They expect the candidate to develop specialist product and market knowledge over time.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain deep product knowledge to be able to sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospects and clients on solutions that best meet their research needs
- Provide exceptional customer service and technical support
- Follow up on new leads and referrals generated by Inside Sales or through marketing activities
- Develop and propose semi-annual business plans for the territory, focusing on quarterly and annual sales objectives in accordance with overall Sales and Marketing plans
- Develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers within the territory
- Locate new potential customers via prospecting, cold calling and setting up appointments with key decision makers
- Prepare price quotations, discounts and custom requests at the customers' request
- Attend conferences, trade shows and seminars, as required
- Liaise with Technical Support staff regarding difficult customer queries
- Document all communications and customer interactions in CRM (Salesforce)
- Provide feedback from the field to Sales Management about market dynamics, product performance, competition and market potential
- Prepare proposals to respond to requests for custom orders
- PhD in Immunology or related field, with knowledge of the immune system and immunological assays
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a dynamic team
Package includes; company car, laptop, mobile phone. We can offer up to GBP35,000 on the basic with GBP8000 additional bonus.
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.