Data and Intelligence Manager
Tauheedul Education Trust (TET) is a Mixed Multi-Academy Trust running a rapidly expanding network of Faith and Non-Faith Primary and Secondary schools in Lancashire, Greater Manchester, West Yorkshire, the West Midlands and London.
Educational excellence and social mobility are at our heart. Working particularly in areas of deprivation, the Trust has many years of experience of helping children and young people to raise their aspirations and achieve outstanding results:
- Two of our secondary schools were ranked 1 and 3 in the 2016 national 'Progress 8' league tables.
- All of our new schools inspected to date have been rated 'outstanding' by OFSTED.
We are looking for a Data and Intelligence Manager to join our small, highly effective Data and Intelligence team at Tauheedul Education Trust (TET), Head Office in Blackburn.
The successful candidate will assist in the development and implementation of our Data and Intelligence Strategy and all data analysis across the Trust.
You will work closely with our free schools and academies to ensure the data and intelligence solution fulfils all of their requirements and is adaptable to meet the ever changing needs of senior leaders. You will develop reports where required, utilising MS Excel and PowerBI, design and deliver training and offer technical support, and champion best practice to ensure consistency and efficiencies.
You will have:
- Sound knowledge of key data requirements and data analysis within education;
- Experience of working with or within schools using performance analysis software to interrogate and report on school assessments and exam results;
- Excellent MS Excel skills, with a good knowledge of MS Office and related packages;
- Confidence when delivering training and dealing with stakeholders at all levels;
- The ability to find creative and innovative solutions towards more efficient and effective working practices.
You will find an organisation that:
- is passionate about its vision of 'Nurturing Today's Young People, Inspiring Tomorrow's Leaders';
- has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our community;
- has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development;
- is well-ordered with high standards of commitment.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please contact Daniel Winter on or email.
Applicants must complete the Trust's application form. CVs will not be accepted for this post.
Closing date: Sunday 9 th July 2017.
Proposed Interviews: Tuesday 18 th July 2017.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts within our school are subject to satisfactory references, DBS and health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.