Graduate Wealth Adviser - International.
Graduate Wealth Adviser (International)
Only candidates that are still in University OR have graduated within a maximum of twelve (12) months will be accepted for this role. Any degree is considered.
deVere Group train and develop ambitious graduates who have their sights set as high as ours on International markets. Our progressive and intense graduate training programme will set you well on your way to becoming a fully-fledged Wealth Adviser. This once in a lifetime opportunity also gives you the chance to travel, live and work in one of our many locations across the globe. Our Academy provides the necessary support with "on job" experience and qualifications, required to become a successful and fully qualified FA.
The Graduate Programme beings with three (3) intense weeks of initial training at our Malta office followed by a continuous 12-18 month development programme at your choice of location globally, such as, but not limited to; Hong Kongi, Bangkok, Dubai, Geneva, Marbella, New York, to turn you from a newly graduated student into a highly paid, fully qualified Wealth Advisory professional. Our many accolades include a Corporate Responsibility Award as well as winner of Best Global Independent Financial Advisory Organisation at the 2016 Business Excellence Awards.
You will receive hands-on experience of dealing with high-net worth clients worldwide. This will involve you working with a successful Senior Wealth Advisor, assisting them build their client base and addressing their clients needs.
The successful candidate will be involved within a variety of functionalities including;
- New Business Development (B2C)
- Researching Products / Markets
- Managing Clients
- Promoting Customer Services
- Lead Generation / Networking
What does deVere offer - Trainee Wealth Advisors?
- The opportunity to work in over 70+ offices worldwide. This includes some of our most exclusive locations globally across Europe, Middle East, Asia, Far East and Africa!
- Euros 1,500 Per Month + Accommodation + Flights provided.
- Attractive Bonus Structure Offered
- Year one (1): GBP25k-40k+
- Year two (2): GBP30k-50k+
- Year three (3): GBP70k-150k+
- Year Four (4): 150k+
- Comprehensive internal training within your respective office.
- Further assistance in working towards an internationally recognised qualification from the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investments (C.I.S.I) up to RO Level 4.
- Global back office Administrations Management Support.
- World-class products from major financial institutions and international product providers.
- High tier incentives-that you will actually want-for our top advisers. Think trips to Las Vegas, South Africa, the Red Bull Racing Ring and Super Car challenges!