Senior Social Worker (2 people required) - Courts - Slough
Senior Social Worker (2 people required) - Courts Salary GBP38,197 - GBP42,858 (inclusive of local weighting) plus GBP4,000 enhancement
Hours; Full Time - 37hrs per week
SCST is a new and innovative company delivering children's safeguarding and social care services in Slough. It is a challenging but highly rewarding field of work making a real and positive difference to the lives of children, young people and families and helping build the resilience, social and economic strength of the wider community.
We have two exciting opportunities within the Trust for Senior Social Workers to work within our Court Hub
In this particular post you will be ensure proper use of permanency planning processes to avoid delay for children.
The role will provide clear instructions and timely case management decisions to the Trust's legal representatives in order to ensure appropriate planning and case direction in Court.
- Experience and understanding of Family Court Proceedings, as well as thresholds for plans of intervention.
- Confident in writing reports, statements and plans for presentation in Court, conference and panels to a high standard.
- Provide clear instructions and timely decisions to the Trust's legal representatives in order to ensure appropriate planning and case direction in Court.
- Represent the Trust in the Court arena and be confident in giving evidence, timetabling Proceedings and challenging decision making within that arena where necessary to ensure the best outcomes for children.
- Confident in supporting fellow Hub members to gather evidence and write reports which creatively capture the Voice of the Child.
- Social Work Degree/Diploma in Social Work
- Evidence of continued professional development
- HCPC Registration
- Leadership / Management Training
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.