Senior Customer Advisor - Flexi-Time / Job Share Considered
Senior Customer Advisor
This role is based in our Camden branch, working 35 hours per week, covering various shifts between Monday to Saturday.
Salary starting from GBP21,220 per annum plus excellent benefits.
As a Barclays Senior Customer Advisor, you will have the autonomy to proactively build and manage customer relationships, which will enable you to anticipate and resolve queries in a professional and knowledgeable manner, whilst being seen as a subject matter expert to both colleagues and customers.
Working from our branch in the heart of Camden you will join us at an exciting time as we drive change in the market to become the digital leader and 'go-to' bank. We are investing in our employees now in order to support our international business through a period of significant growth over the next two to three years.
As a Senior Customer Advisor, your main responsibilities will involve:
* Making self-initiated contact with customers, deepening relationships by keeping in regular contact to help anticipate and plan for their needs, maintaining an extensive knowledge of our specialist areas
* Providing effective banking hall management, orchestrating the team and supporting colleagues to work collaboratively and be empowered to consistently deliver high standards of customer service
* Demonstrating role model behaviours, taking a proactive role in coaching and mentoring colleagues across the branch and wider team
* Collaborating with specialist colleagues to ensure a smooth end-to-end customer journey, breaking down barriers across segments in order to keep the customer at the heart of what we do
* Supporting the branch leadership team to achieve the branch business plan by developing our external market and community profile
* Being commercially aware by keeping up to date on trends in the economy, the local market and social media to utilise this knowledge to educate customers
As a Senior Customer Advisor, your skills and qualifications will include:
* Proven customer service/client relationship experience within financial services
* Experience of effectively coaching or mentoring colleagues
* The ability to work calmly and constructively under pressure, and an understanding of the importance of meeting and exceeding client expectations
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong level of computer literacy and proficient keyboard skills
* Confidence in your ability to talk to clients in detail on our products, services and channels
* A commitment to provide a world-class service and drive our dedication to the client experience
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We will consider applications from job share applicants
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.