Wills & Probate Fee Earner 4 or 5 days a week
Our client is a well established and reputable Lexel accredited legal firm with a strong client base.
They are seeking an experienced fee earner with Wills and Probate experience.
This role is suitable for either a qualified solicitor or CILEX qualified legal professional and will involve the provision of hands on proactive advice to clients covering Wills and Powers of Attorney, Administration of Estates, Trust Creation and on-going advice and Court of Protection work.
Candidates will be:
- An experienced Fee Earner
- Able to work in a team environment, contribute to service provided, and maintain the high reputation of Phillips in this area
- Able to take instructions and progress work promptly and efficiently, to a high standard with supervision when or if required
- Professional, organised, competent, enthusiastic and ambitious
- Able to use all Microsoft applications, especially Word and Outlook and Excel as required
- Able to provide evidence of CPD and any claims record (Professional Indemnity Insurance reported)
Salary: up to GBP50k FTE dependent upon experience plus Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Discretionary Bonus Scheme and on site Parking
Flexibility: 4 or 5 days a week