Robert Half Financial Services have been instructed by a Tier 1 bank with global operations to recruit for a Financial Control and Reporting Accountant to work at their West End offices.
The purpose of this role is to interpret and implement the policies and procedures of the department. With a deep understanding of their area the Finance Professional will provide advice and service to other departments as well as performing key reconciliations and controls. Working alongside the Manager, Ledger Accounting and other members of the team you will be responsible for the following:
- Account Ownership Reconciliation Process (AORP), account ownership and sign off of the general ledger at trial balance level
- Review and challenge of reconciliations and controls over accounting balances
- Accounting processes that are required to ensure correct representation of assets, liabilities, and profit and Supporting Front Office on booking of transactions
- Reconcile inter-company balances
- Perform reconciliations and checks over the daily nostro funding process
- Assist with statutory reporting mapping and queries
- Adhoc projects
To be considered for the role of Financial Control and Reporting Accountant within a Tier 1 Bank it is imperative that you meet the following criteria:
- Newly qualified ACA accountant
- A minimum of 2 years in Audit
- A comprehensive understand of banking products
- An exceptional attention to detail
The successful Financial Control and Reporting Accountant within a Tier 1 Bank will be offered a salary of approximately GBP50-55k plus a fantastic benefits package including a discretionary bonus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.