Senior Practitioner (Qualified Social Worker)- Children's Multi Agency
Socialwork 2000 are looking for a Senior Practitioner's to join a MASH team based in Luton, Bedfordshire. GBP32ph
About the team:
This role is located within the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) and the post holder will be working with the most vulnerable service users in the Borough. The post holder will be expected to work in partnership with a wide range of professionals from other agencies including the police, health, education and voluntary organisations to ensure a seamless, quality service. The role is to receive and handle all initial safeguarding, Early Help and Social Care enquiries entering the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) via telephone and written methods. You will prioritise the most vulnerable and at risk individuals and recommend appropriate advice and action, ensuring that all contacts are signposted or handed over to appropriate staff and services for timely and high quality action.
- To receive and handle all initial Children's Social Care contacts and queries entering the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) via telephone and written methods.
- To prioritise the most vulnerable and at risk individuals and recommend appropriate advice and action, ensuring that all contacts are signposted or handed over to appropriate staff and services for timely and high quality action.
- Work closely with the Senior MASH Officer to deal effectively with all enquiries from a variety of sources (including members of the public, service users, internal departments and professionals from other agencies) to provide specialist advice and guidance on safeguarding matters and the appropriate signposting of incoming work to relevant professionals as required, acting as a filter to ensure inappropriate contacts and queries do not progress to the social work teams.
- Use advanced professional knowledge, skills, experience and initiative to demonstrate a clear understanding of safeguarding in accordance with the Local Safeguarding Children's Board threshold document and an initial view of risk, obtain comprehensive information from referrers, pursuing lines of enquiry at the earliest point of contact and advising referrers appropriately as to the best course of action to enable children and young people to remain safe
- 3 years post qualifying UK experience
- Senior Practitioner level
- Must have MASH experience
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Must be a car driver
- Pay rate:GBP32
- In-house payroll company that offers a full range of services from weekly pay to bookkeeping services
- Your own dedicated consultant who can guide you through the process and assist you each step of the way
Whether you are looking for your first, or next locum role, SocialWork 2000 are here to help you. However, if the time isn't right for you, but you have a colleague or friend (who is a qualified Social Worker) and is looking for a locum role, just refer them to us.
Step 1: for anyone you refer, we register, and we promote for work you will receive GBP50*
Step 2: for anyone you have referred and we place you will then receive a second payment of GBP50* on their first day of work.
Step 3: for anyone you have referred you will receive a third payment of GBP100* once they have completed a qualifying period of 375 hours of work.
Apply now or get in touch for more information; Call us on or email
(*Terms and Conditions apply. For more information please get in touch).