Clinical Lead - RGN/RMN
RGN/ RMN looking for a new challenge?
Want to work a reputable company?
Exciting Clinical Lead Opportunity in Chingford
Excellent purpose built nursing home
Fantastic salary and benefits!!
A purpose built nursing home based in Chingford is currently looking to recruit a Clinical Lead. The nursing home is part of a small and intimate care group that provides quality nursing and residential care for the elderly. The group has a person centred approach and creates a safe and secure environment whilst reflecting the lifestyle of the residents. They are looking for a Clinical Lead to join their Chingford service!
- Competitive Salary GBP17.47 per hour
- NMC payments
- High street discounts
- Excellent and progression opportunities
- Support for long term sick
- Registered nurse (RGN/RMN) with an active NMC pin
- Experience in a senior role within a care home environment
- Strong communication skills
- A role model for all nursing staff
- Leading the shift, assessing priorities, delegating available resources effectively and ensuring documentation is completed
- Develop the skills of the care team
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained
- Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
- To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy