Robert Half are currently seeking a qualified Financial Accountant to join a FTSE listed business in Bournemouth. This is a pivotal role in a growing team of qualified accountants, where the successful candidate will enjoy a challenging role in a progressive organisation.
- Project management and preparation of the group annual report in accordance with IFRS
- Preparation of the statutory accounts for the group in accordance with IFRS
- Preparation of the statutory accounts for all subsidiaries in compliance with current UK GAAP
- Provision of information to auditors during half year and year end audits as required
- Drafting of reports and board memos for the Audit Committee members
- Undertake other ad hoc tasks and financial project work at the direction of the Group Financial Reporting Manager and Group Financial Controller
The successful candidate will display the following core competencies:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified with 3 years post-qualification experience (minimum)
- Thorough working knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP accounting standards as well as Corporate Governance principles
- Experience in public reporting and preparation of PLC annual reports
- Advanced Excel Skills
Salary & Benefits
Up to GBP60,000 plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.