Deputy Hospital Manager (RMN/RNLD) - up to GBP39K - Northumberland - Adult Complex Care!
I am working with a private hospital in Northumberland, treating adults with complex needs, and a passionate, experienced Deputy Hospital Manager is required to join the team on a permanent basis.
The hospital treats males and females aged 18+ who have severe learning disabilities and mental health conditions, and those who present challenging behaviour, and are therefore unable to live independently or without medical intervention. The hospital is able to accept those detained under the Mental Health Act, and staff are fully trained to be able to care for all service users, no matter the severity of their symptoms/condition(s).
Specific care pathways are in place to best manage each service user's progression, and nurses will create individualised care plans which address each and every requirement. Furthermore, the CQC have given the hospital a Good rating in each key area.
As Deputy Hospital Manager, you will provide strong leadership across the service in conjunction with the Service Manager, and deputise in the absence of them. You will work with the MDT to deliver a first-class nursing service, and promote a positive culture at work. Compliance with company policies, healthcare legislation and regulatory bodies will be a key part of your role, as well as providing sound clinical leadership that is person-centred.
- Must be an RNLD/RMN (or an RGN with relevant experience) in the UK with a valid NMC pin
- At least 5 years' experience in the direct supervision of care staff is necessary
- Again, at least 5 years' experience in LD/MH is a key requirement
- Previous experience with regulatory bodies, i.e. the CQC, would be advantageous
- A sound working knowledge of Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, the MCA etc. is necessary
- Competitive salary of between GBP37K and GBP39K dependent on experience
- Company discount scheme
- Career progression programme, suited to your goals and skills
- Specialist and comprehensive induction and training, with relevant updates
- Free onsite parking
- Company pension scheme
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- You will also be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have 10 years' worth of success and experience in permanent nurse recruitment
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
Please call [... Click Apply...]or email your up to date CV and contact number to [... Click Apply...] to be considered!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy