Intervention & Planning Team - Social Worker - Barnet -GBP31.13ph
Intervention & Planning Team - Social Worker - Barnet - GBP31.13 per hour
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Social Worker to join a well managed and diverse Care Planning service in a highly regarded North London borough. My client is looking for a Social Worker who can bring previous experience of working with Child Protections & Children in Care who have the ability to create care plans effectively and attend court when necessary. The contract will last for a minimum of 6 months however often are extended for up to 2 years.
Not only will you be offered great support, on going training and development but you will also be offered a pay rate that is currently above the national average.
Benefits of the role???
- Excellent Management Structure
- Stable working environment
- Free online social work process training
- Good transport links
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
You will have experience of???
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
You will be???
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get GBP250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.