Qualified Social Worker - Support Planning & Review - Older People/Phy
Qualified Social Worker - Support Planning & Review - Older People/Physical Disabilities - Brent
Our client in the Brent area is looking for a Qualified Social Worker for the Support Planning & Review Team mainly working with Older People and Physical Disabilities. You will need to be confident in complete complex strength based assessment, risk assessments and outcome focussed support plans
This post is for a very experienced Social Worker.You must have experience in working with Older People and People who have physical disability & within a statutory sector.
Your key job duties will be:
- Assessing & Reviewing
- Writing comprehensive support plans
- Risk management plans
Experience of using Framework would be preferable.
You will need to hold HCPC registration and a Social Work qualification.
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- GBP250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply