Social Worker - Adults - Gloucestershire
Locum Social Worker - Adults - Gloucestershire County Council - GBP28
Gloucestershire County Council are looking for and Adults Social Worker to manage a range of complex cases and a wide range of areas including older people, learning disabilities and physical disabilities.
You must have:
- HCPC Registration
- Clear enhanced DBS
- UK Driving Licence and access to a car
- 2 years Post Qualifying Experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage caseloads involving vulnerable service users and complex problems, taking action when necessary to protect the users and others in emergency situations.
- Make timely and appropriate assessments of service users' needs
- Maintaining an effective system for co-ordinating, monitoring and reviewing care plans and service standards
This role requires travel around Gloucestershire and may involve working outside of normal office hours.
Gloucestershire are looking for a resilient team worker that deals positively with change and can take responsibility with their own work area and development.
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- Free access to easily accessible CPD training online worth GBP500
- Your own dedicated consultant with sector knowledge and experience
- Competitive hourly rate of GBP28 per hour
- Referral bonus scheme of GBP250 when you refer a friend or colleague looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Hoskings