Deputy Head of Service
Deputy Head of Service- Safeguarding and Family Support
East London Local Authority
A salary of up to GBP60,000 + terrific benefits
This Organisation are looking for someone who can lead, develop, organise and control a professional service area ensuring that all the services are met by the origination.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to be fully committed to the role and organisation as well as to interact with other and to have the ability of influence and motivate.
- An experienced social work Manager?
- A driven individual?
- Have vast experience in frontline services?
- Salary of up to GBP60,000 per annum
- Flexible working conditions
- Final salary Pension scheme
You will be involved in:
- Lead the development and oversee the implementation of policy, systems, contracts, processes, performance criteria, standards, governance frameworks, and procedures within area of responsibility
- Manage responses to complex professional or politically sensitive issues within the area of responsibility
- Plan and ensure service delivery within a complex / diverse service area. Control operational activities within the service area and ensure professional standards are delivered
- Develops service plans to meet strategic business goals. Ensure compliance with all internal and external standards
You will have:
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Enhanced DBC Clearance
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Substantial Continuing Professional Development
Want to apply?
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on or via email for further details