Robert Half Finance and Accounting are partnering exclusively with Customade based in Gloucester to find a suitable Finance Planning and Analysis Manager to join the company at an exciting time. For the right person the company are offering:
GBP50,000 - GBP65,000 plus excellent benefits
Established in 1980, Customade is a specialist manufacturer of high-quality aluminium and PVCu windows, doors and conservatory roof products. Best known for its proprietary and market-leading REAL, Atlas and Fineline aluminium brands, the company operates from 100,000 square foot, state-of-the-art facilities near Gloucester, employing 320 people. Polyframe Group Limited (Polyframe), the UK's leading manufacturer of trade windows and doors, announced recently that it has successfully acquired and merged with Customade Group Limited, supported by further investment from Cairngorm Capital Partners LLP (Cairngorm Capital). With revenues in excess of GBP100 million, the enlarged group, will trade as Customade increasing the scope for further innovation, growth and service improvements to optimise manufacturing capability, broaden industry-leading product ranges and provide an unmatched customer offering.
This new role reports directly into the CFO of the company who has a clear vision of taking the company through further growth by means of acquisitions, improving profit margins and looking at new markets to enter with the product range and services on offer. One of the biggest opportunities with this post is that there is a 4-5 year succession plan for this person to become the CFO of the company providing they can display the right attributes, deliver on key objectives and show that they can lead from the front. A rare opportunity!
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work ostensibly with Directors and Senior Managers to fully explained and focus on the key financial aspects of the Group looking forward.
- As well as analysis of current performance, significant financial evaluation will be needed for Investment and other Project options - Acquisition, Capex, Site closures
- Produce Consolidated Board Packs and Presentations
- Manage the annual business planning, budgeting and forecasting processes of the Group
- Ensure that the incurred, committed and forecasts costs of each relevant Executive and department are accounted for accurately, in a timely manner and meeting the requirements of the accounting policies and control environment of the Group
- Develop and embed effective reports and KPIs to aid management decisions across all areas of the business - Sales, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Marketing, plus others
- Key focus is on the Sales teams across the Group to highlight opportunities and areas of poor or declining performance
- Challenge and enhance the efficiency, controls and effectiveness of the all aspects within the Group
- Provide competitor and market analysis to help strategic and tactical direction
- Qualified - ACA/CIMA/ACCA (essential)
- Experience of working in a senior Finance role, ideally in a Manufacturing business
- Good understanding of management accounting processes such as planning, and process planning; including the stakeholder engagement required to deliver on these projects
- An analytical mind-set with the ability to communicate analysis and insight to non-accountants
- Significant experience in providing finance business partnering support to diverse business areas
- Experience in managing business planning, budgeting and forecasting processes for diverse businesses
- Experience in managing the production and reporting of financial management information using Data warehouses and end-user reporting tools
- Experience of delivering papers to Board level members, imparting the broad strategy/plan and making recommendations to stakeholders and decision makers
Salary and Benefits
- GBP55,000-GBP65,000 Basic Salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension - Non-contribution
- Package and benefits flexible to suit appropriate candidate
For further information please call Tom Morgan on or email
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS WILL BE FORWARDED TO ROBERT HALF
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.