Area Director - Mental Health
Area Director required for a leading care provider for adults with learning disabilities and mental health conditions covering the North East paying GBP55,000 plus benefits.
The Area Director role is to oversee a variety of services including residential homes, supported living, community projects and day centres across the North East and Yorkshire. Your main responsibilities will include overseeing service delivery and CQC compliance of all services, line management of Service Managers, ensuring the region performs financially and any new business opportunities are investigated effectively.
The Area Director must have
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management (or equivalent)
- Experience in a senior management role within adult's social care (Regional or Director level)
- Multiple site management
- Ability to manage senior staff including Registered and Service Managers
- Business acumen including tendering, budgets and profit/loss
- Strong knowledge of CQC and relevant legislation
- Ability to create and maintain positive relationships with commissioners, local authorities and families
If you are a Senior Manager and are looking for a varied, challenging but rewarding post, please contact Mark Beaver at Charles Hunter Associates on or email