RMN - SET DAYS
RMN - SET DAYS
specialist nursing home in Preston
GBP34,000 / GBP16 per hour
Day position - SET SHIFTS
medical and nursing
RMN required for this large nursing service in Preston, Lancashire working within this privately owned converted purpose built nursing Home offering nursing solutions for a number of care needs for Adults who require nursing or personal care, diagnostic and screening procedures and treatment of disease, disorder or injury.
A Registered Mental Health Nurse with the drive, commitment and passion to work within this busy service is required.
An excellent hourly rate at GBP16 per hour you must be able to commit to full time Days SET SHIFTS
Contracted Hours per shift DAYS (7pm - 7am)
WEEK 1 - MON/TUE/SAT/ SUN
WEEK 2 - WED/THU/FRI
* Ability to work with the staff and lead by example, including mentoring and teaching staff, conducting supervisions, reviewing medication, resident care plans and risk assessments
* Ability to develop communication and liaise with external professionals e.g. GP's, CCG's, CQC, SOVA etc
* Monitoring and maintaining clinical standards
* Up to date clinical skills and promotion of evidenced based practice
* Ability to manage your workload
* Knowledge of CQC requirements, DoLS and MCA
As well as an excellent salary you will receive funded professional development, meals, pension, paid handover period
You will be joining a reputable nursing home catering for up to 60 clients - set in rural area of Preston a car driver is preferred.
If you are a nurse RMN seeking a new exciting position then this could be the position for you - apply now by sending your CV to [... Click Apply...] or contact Caroline on [... Click Apply...]
RMN, Day Nurse, Night Nurse, Registered Mental Health Nurse, Mental Health care, Palliative care, elderly care, Chorley, Lancashire, Preston, Leyland, Poulton Le Flyde, Blackpool, set shifts, Adult nursing, RMN - SET SHIFTS, medical and nursing, RMN - SET DAYS