Head of Quality
Head of Quality & Compliance - Leicester - GBP 50,000 + benefits
As Head of Quality & Compliance, you will proactively ensure company compliance with International Standards 9001, 14001, 22301, 27001 and all current Health & Safety legislation. Responsibilities include:
- Registers of Legislation / Health & Safety / Environmental / Data Protection etc.
- implementation of new and proposed legislation
- ISO 9001, 14001, 22301, 27001, CPAS, FSC / PEFC management systems
- employee awareness of company policies, procedures, quality and compliance
- proactively identify, assess and mitigate operational, strategic and reputational risk
- internal / external audits / insurance assessor visits etc.
- non-conformance responses and preventative actions
- effective investigation and reporting of incidents and accidents
- GRDP legislation and its implementation within business
Our client is a Leicester based print, electronic and postal services provider that offers a flexible end-to-end solution for critical document outsourcing with an enviable blue chip client base including many FTSE 100 companies.
As Head of Quality & Compliance, you will be a highly organised, proactive individual with excellent planning and prioritising ability. Commercially aware, you will assimilate and present information clearly and build strong relationships based on trust and credibility with your own team and senior management. You will have a relevant qualification in Quality Management or similar technical discipline with experience in:
- ISO 27001 working methodologies
- drafting / implementation / managing Business Management Systems
- information security / quality / health and safety / environment
- drafting policies and procedures
- leading and developing a team
- incidents / accident investigation and resolution
If you wish to be considered for the role of Head of Quality & Compliance, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 272522A2
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: head of compliance quality director jobs quality manager ISO ISO22301 risk health safety manager quality director jobs Leicester ISO9001 environment marketing print mail industry quality risk compliance jobs
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.