Sales & Account Manager
Sales & Account Manager
Initial Maternity Cover with opportunity to go permanent
Basic + Commission - (GBP40k+ OTE)
Global Lifecycle Solutions EMEA Limited (Global EMEA) provides dedicated services to corporate Clients in the procurement, configuration, support, maintenance and end-of-life asset management services. Our range of services has been formed in response to the increased importance of data protection legislation, secure logistics, legal compliance and ethical disposal of retired IT equipment internationally.
About the role
We're currently recruiting for a talented Sales & Account Manager to join our team. Whilst the requirement is initially for a period of maternity cover, for the right candidate there is an opportunity for this position to become permanent.
This focus of the role is balanced towards sales and account management, dealing with inbound enquiries and generating upsell revenue opportunities from existing relationships rather than front-line business development.
- Maintain and develop a computerised customer and prospect database
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through close account support
- Assist in developing ideas and creating offers for direct marketing campaigns to major corporate and public sector companies
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by telephone and personal visits
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys
- Liaise and attend meetings with internal company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development
- Manage relationships with clients ensuring all needs are serviced and at the same time achieving levels of activity that targets are hit
- A proven track record within sales and account management with a passion for providing excellent customer service
- The ability to be pro-active and demonstrate a practical approach to winning sales
- Provide evidence of consistent achievement against and above targets
- Evidence of growing an existing customer base, winning new business and generating value-add, upsell revenue opportunities
- A passion delivering against customer requirements
- An excellent telephone manner and a natural ability to build rapport with senior level stakeholders and decision makers
- Hungry for success, a can-do attitude and a desire to make a positive difference
This is a full-time position, reporting the Sales and Marketing Director, which will also include occasional weekends on an "on call" basis. You will be guided through a comprehensive training programme using both internal and external training facilities, and for your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and uncapped commission scheme
If you want to make the difference and want to invest your time in a company that rewards its key performers, apply today by clicking on the apply link below.
Global operates an equal opportunities policy