Senior Practitioner, Joint Police | Welwyn
Senior Practitioner, Joint Police (Joint Child Protection Investigation Team - JCPIT)
Up to GBP42,306 Per Annum.
As a Senior Practitioner you will be working in a team based in a Welwyn. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of up to GBP42,306 Per Annum.
About the role:
- JCPIT is based within the Police Headquarters in Welwyn Garden City and is a team where Social Workers and Police Officers work together on joint S47 child protection investigations ensuring that children are safeguarded from risk of further and/or imminent significant harm.
- The cases that progress to JCPIT are the ones where there is evidence that the child has suffered significant harm, where there is evidence of crime having been committed and thus a joint S47 child protection investigation should be undertaken.
Requirements of the Senior Practitionerr:
- Child Protection Experience
- You will be focussed on helping children and families to change their lives for the better
- In-depth knowledge of relevant childcare legislation
- A Social Worker Qualification ,
- HCPC registration
What to expect:
- Market Forces payment of up to GBP5000
- Welcome payment of GBP1000 for all external appointments
- Relocation Expenses of up to GBP6000 for those candidate that need to relocate for the role
- Car lease scheme
- Free parking at all of our sites
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Up to 33 days annual leave entitlement
- Staff discounts in gyms, travel agents, car sales, restaurants and days out
Can you see yourself working in Hertfordshire?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on or at