Residential Child Care Worker
Residential Child Care Worker | GBP13- GBP15.50 P/H | Dorset
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake care and domestic tasks with children and other staff including cleaning
- Supervise children within the establishment, including organising recreational
- At all times to present an appropriate adult role model for the children.
- Be conversant with the policies, procedures and requirements relevant to the
establishment in line with National Minimum Care Standards.
- Contribute to the assessment of the needs of young people, assist in the
development and implementation and monitoring of plans to address these needs.
- Maintain records and undertake case recording in accordance with policies and
- Accompany young people outside of the unit.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
- Free DBS Update
- Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
- Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
- Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
- Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
- GBP250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on . Please ask for the Social Care Department.