Finance Manager - Full time
SCP33 - SCP37 GBP31,170 - GBP34,338
Do you want to make an impact in a school that is moving forward with exciting times ahead?
This is a new role and an exciting opportunity. The Finance Manager will assist the Finance and Operations Director in the overall management of the Academy budget and financial efficiency.
Candidates will need to demonstrate:
- financial management experience preferably within an educational setting
- excellent organisational and ICT skills
- strong communication skills both written and verbal
- ability to be a team player with an interest in supporting team development
And in return we will offer candidates:
- support, mentoring and professional learning appropriate to the post.
- a forward looking, hardworking and enthusiastic team of staff with the desire and skills to improve outcomes.
- the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the strategic development of the school
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged. Please get in touch if you would like to arrange this.
Copthall School is a culturally diverse and inclusive all girls Secondary School based in Mill Hill, Barnet. Our students' enjoy a varied curriculum which embraces and supports different learning styles, abilities and talents. Our thriving sixth form offers both A Level and Vocational pathways and we boast an excellent success rate in University applications. Following the appointment of a new Headteacher in September 2016, Copthall is on a journey to renewed success with a clear vision for achieving and maintaining high standards
Copthall School is committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults.
Appointment is subject to a clear DBS check to an enhanced level.
To apply, please visit our website via the button below or by phoning the school office on .
Completed forms should be returned directly to Copthall School at the above address or via email.
Closing date: Monday 17th July 2017 (12 noon).