Qualified Social Worker - R&A - expanding team, learn & develop
Qualified Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team - Work-life balance
Join a highly-regarded Local Authority as they embrace permanency to become 'Outstanding' in the future.
NonStop's client is a Local Authority that is undergoing a permanent drive, overseen by managers with substantial pervious experience. Their approach is designed to deliver results and positively impact the lives of children and young people.
Join their Care Planning or Referral & Assessment teams as a Qualified Social Worker. Help them better the lives of those in need by bringing your vision and experience to the table.
They are committed to looking after all their staff members through regular reflective supervision and personalised development plans. A meritocratic working space contributes to making up a passionate and knowledgeable team
- Attentive approach based around prevention and support for children and families
- A culture of excellence and dedication to changing lives
- Working alongside the wider community to maintain their vision and 'Good' OFSTED
- Commitment to constant improvement
Become a part of this Local Authority and benefit from:
- A stable management team
- Low caseload, averaging around 15, providing less stress more time to achieve resullts
- An extensive professional development programme
- Permanent role that provides stability and financial security
- Build up a career with valuable practical experience
- Competitive pay rate and attractive bonuses
Ideally candidates will have experience of undertaking assessments, writing reports, Child Protection and Court Work.
Why use NonStop Care:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Social Work Roles throughout the UK
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
Interested in this role and would like to know more? Ring Boris on: . Alternatively, send a copy of your CV in Word document to:
If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested let them know, and feel the satisfaction of having helped them out and getting GBP200 extra in your pocket.