Supervising Social Worker
Supervising Social Worker - Home Counties
A salary of up to GBP37,500 + Amazing benefits
We are looking for a committed Supervising Social Worker to join this excellent organisation and supportive, proactive team. You will have a patch based and a sound knowledge of fostering legislation and practice issues, and will be able to deliver the high standards of the service that the organisation provide.
- An experienced social worker?
- A driven individual?
- Passionate about Fostering?
- Salary of up to GBP37,000 per annum
- An excellent travel package (car allowance and mileage)
- 25 days' annual leave
- Company pension
- Other terrific benefits
You will be involved in:
- Recruitment, training and supervision of foster carers
- Undertake thorough, professional assessments of prospective foster carers and present their assessments to panel
- Contribute to running the foster carers' training and support group programme
- Support a number of foster carers by regular supervision visits, telephone calls (including out of hours), attendance at children's meetings and liaison with placing social workers
You will have:
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care, Fostering and Adoption including the Children's Act 1989 and its application to Social Work practice.
- Post qualified experience of children & families social work.
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence and have access to a vehicle to travel to other areas.
- Be willing to participate in an out of hours' rota
Want to apply?
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom Mckenna on or via email for further details