Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN)
- To be responsible for providing an outpatient occupationally focused community mental health service within the Department of Community Mental Health.
- This will include helping to organise and deliver therapeutic interventions, educational training and mental health promotion initiatives in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary mental health team.
- Carry out initial mental health assessments and subsequent reviews for personnel referred to the DCMH.
- Responsible for an identified case load, reviewing client needs and evaluating the treatment plans and occupational grading at each contact.
- Must be Registered Nurse (MH) Level 1 with the NMC and hold a valid PIN.