Social Worker, Assessment Team | Apsley, Hemel
Social Worker, Assessment Team
Up to GBP37,486 Per Annum.
As a Social Worker you will be working in a team based in Apsley, Hemel. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of up to GBP37,486 Per Annum.
About the role:
- The Assessment Teams undertake single child and family assessments for those circumstances where our Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub has identified the need for a social work assessment
- As a qualified social worker, you will be working at the forefront of best practice to deliver first class support to vulnerable children and families. This will include managing a complex and diverse caseload.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- At least one year's frontline experience as well as completion of your ASYE
- In-depth knowledge of relevant childcare legislation
- A Social Worker Qualification
- HCPC registration
What to expect:
- Market Forces payment of up to GBP5000
- Welcome payment of GBP1000 for all external appointments
- Relocation Expenses of up to GBP6000 for those candidate that need to relocate for the role
- Car lease scheme
- Free parking at all of our sites
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Up to 33 days annual leave entitlement
- Staff discounts in gyms, travel agents, car sales, restaurants and days out
Can you see yourself working in Hertfordshire?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on or at