Service Manager - Learning Disabilities
Service Manager required for a brand-new community care service for adults with learning disabilities based in Gloucestershire paying GBP35,000 plus bonus scheme.
My client is opening up a brand-new community project in Gloucestershire offering support to those living in their care services. The service will aim to integrate their residents into the local community and greatly improve the quality of life and happiness for them.
The Service Manager will influential in developing and establishing a successful service via evidence based results whilst mentoring and tutoring a team of graduate level Project Workers to gain professional qualifications in specialist subjects such as Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) and Person Centred Active Support (PCAS).
This project is a new and exciting for the social care sector as it directly aims to improve life outcomes of adults with learning disabilities whilst applying academic theory using graduate level Project Workers.
The Service Manager must have
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Academic background that will satisfy education partner awarding qualifications to the Project Workers
- Desire to develop a brand-new service with innovative and creative approaches
- Passion for training and mentoring junior staff
If you are an experienced manager within CQC regulated adult social care services looking for a highly rewarding and varied role, please contact Mark Beaver at Charles Hunter Associates on or email