Senior Supervising Social Worker - Leeds
Aurora Resourcing are Working alongside an IFA who are in need of a Senior Supervising Social Worker to join their team on a temporary basis.
This organisation's core work involves providing high quality and well supported fostering or adoptive families for children and young people in the care of local authorities. Working in partnership with local authorities from their offices across England, Wales and Scotland, they are dedicated to providing creative, effective and outcome-focused services. They also campaign on behalf of children and young people in care, carers and adoptive families.
Duties will include:
- Support and supervision to an existing case load of carers in the region
- Further regional development, recruiting and assessing potential carers
- The presentation of applications to the fostering panel
- Delivery of training to carers
- Regular visits to carers and the young people in their care
- Reporting and recording on foster carers performance, needs and on placement progress
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 2 years post qualifying experience in children and families and a very good understanding of fostering. Applicants will need to be able to demonstrate the experience, skills and knowledge necessary to ensure a high quality service for looked after children. Ideally you will have had experience as a Senior Supervising Social Worker before.
You will be a qualified social worker and HCPC registered and a car driver. The role offers a company car as part of the package if required.
How to Apply
Please email your CV to or you can call / .