Referral and Assessment - Social Worker -Waltham Forest - GBP31ph
Referral and Assessment - Social Worker - Waltham Forest - GBP31 per Hour
The London Borough of Waltham Forest are looking for a social worker to join their Referral and Assessment service. The borough have been making huge strides in the quality of their service delivery over the past 2 years since a large restructure and the introduction of new senior management.
The borough offers regular supervision to all of its social workers and prides itself on its emphasis on professional development and training. The borough offers the same level of training to its locum workers as it does to its permanent members of staff.
In terms of what the manager will be looking for from the candidate they will firstly have to have completed their ASYE. Those who have only recently completed their ASYE will be looked upon very favourably by the hiring management as they have had great success hiring recent ASYE graduates in the past. The successful candidate can expect to be welcomed for a long placement as long as the quality of work is sufficient as the Service manager is keen to increase continuity across the service
Benefits of the role???
- Low caseloads
- Improved pay rate
- Opportunity for progression
- Free online social work process training
- Well managed team
- Good transport links
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
You will have experience of???
- Dealing with complex cases
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Section 47s
- Initial Assessments
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation
You will be???
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get GBP250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.