CAMHS Occupational Therapist
CAMHS Occupational Therapist - Lancashire
A salary of up to GBP30,000 + terrific benefits
One of the UK's largest independent mental health care providers require a CAMHS Occupational Therapist to join their dynamic team with fantastic career prospects.
This is a large regional based organisation that invests in their staff and would be a great move for career prospects due to terrific training and development opportunities (do not need to be a car driver).
- An experienced CAMHS Occupational Therapist?
- A driven individual?
- Passionate about helping candidates?
- Salary of up to GBP30,000 per annum
- Annual bonus
- Teaching and CPD Programmes
- Generous Study and Exam Leave
- Generous annual leave + bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- Other terrific benefits
You will be involved in:
- Assessment and referral of patients
- Managing a caseload of complex needs
- Developing care programmes, implementing them and evaluating
- Managing and supervising junior staff
You will have:
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Recognised Occupational Therapist qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Experience of working as a CAMHS Occupational Therapist
- An aimable and infectious personality
CLOSING DATE: 31st June 2017
Want to apply?
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on or via email for further details