Supervising Social Worker - Home Based - South West
Supervising Social Worker Home Based - South West
Salary of up to GBP35,000 per annum
Charles Hunter Associates are currently assisting a highly reputable Independent Fostering Agency to recruit for a Permanent Supervising Social Worker to join their team in South West.
The office is based within the Devon area and you will also be covering parts of Cornwall ; however, you may also be asked to work from your home.
The successful candidate will be involved in the recruitment, assess, train and support of foster carers, working in partnership with other team members, in order to provide a high quality and safe service for our foster families and the children/young people they look after.
- You will need to be qualified with a relevant social work Qualification (DipSW/CQSW/Degree) and hold a HCPC registration
- You must have at least 2 years' post qualification experience within frontline Children Social Work preferably within Fostering and Adoption
- Good working knowledge and understanding of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care and the Fostering sector
- You will need a Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle
In return you will receive:
- Salary of up to GBP35,000 per annum
- 30 days' annual leave
- Flexible working hours where possible
To apply for this position please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on or via email for further details.