Fostering Social Worker
Fostering Social Worker - Midlands
A salary of up to GBP32,000 + terrific benefits
An "Outstanding" rated and ambitious Therapeutic Independent Fostering Agency require a Fostering to join their engaging and supportive fostering team where there is a great scope for career progression.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to be fully committed to the role and the organisation as this organisation invests heavily in their staff.
- An experienced social worker?
- A driven individual?
- Passionate about Fostering?
- Salary of up to GBP32,000 per annum
- An excellent travel package (car allowance/mileage/fuel card)
- Annual Bonus
- 30 days' annual leave + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Life Insurance
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Other terrific benefits
You will be involved in:
- Building relationships with Foster Carers and Foster Children
- Promoting the welfare of children placed with foster carers
- Supporting the organisation in ensuring that the service is run in line with the Government Legislation, Regulations and Standards, together with the Inspecting Body.
You will have:
- Significant experience of working as a Qualified Social Worker within Fostering.
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care, Fostering and Adoption including the Children's Act 1989 and its application to Social Work practice.
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence and have access to a vehicle to travel to other areas.
- Be willing to participate in an out of hours' rota and undertake assessments
CLOSING DATE: Mid July 2017
Want to apply?
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on or via email for further details