Want to join a Company that's going places? Come and join First Mile, voted one of the 1,000 companies to inspire Britain 2017. We are one the UK's leading recycling businesses. We make recycling easy and are passionate about providing amazing services for our customers. As a result, almost 4,000 new customers join First Mile every year.
We are looking for 7 talented people to join us as Field Sales Executives in our new team. An amazing opportunity to be part of a new sales team in a business that is rapidly growing.
About the Role
You will be responsible for the full sales cycle; build your own pipeline of potential customers and convert them into long term customers that contribute to the growth of First Mile. You will own your territory, and be responsible for forging, maintaining and expanding links with businesses by carrying out regular visits to potential customers. Setting up and attending meetings with potential customers and following up on business leads and referrals.
No previous sales experience necessary, if you have the drive and ambition to succeed, are prepared to work hard, have a great personality and attitude then full training will be given.
We want you to make a real difference.
- Good numerical and excel skills, experience in Salesforce CRM would be an advantage.
- Love the environment and be driven to improve it, through developing great commercially viable sales.
- Responds positively to problems and uses them as an opportunity to do things differently or better.
- High energy, friendly with a positive attitude.
- Demonstrable resilience.
- Self-starter and goal oriented.
- Actively curious and inquisitive nature and possess a sense of urgency and pace
- Advanced communication skills; Tailors the tone, message and approach to engage the audience.
- Able to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed targets
- Possesses a persistent and curious nature.
- Is driven and enthusiastic, which encourages commitment from others.
Sound like you?
Only apply if you think you have the talent to add value to our business! Things move pretty quickly around here so don't delay in making your application.
Remuneration: Competitive salary with expected OTE ranging GBP30,000 to GBP35,000 depending on performance. Great holiday allowance. Plus lots of parties, team lunches and other staff benefits!
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter outlining why you'd be great at the role via the button below.
First stage assessments will take place on the 20 th and 21 st July, followed by final interviews shortly after. There will be a second tranche in August. The roles will start on the 11 th September.
For further information about us visit our website.